The Blyth Institute’s members do research on a number of additional topics, including mathematics, engineering, and cosmology.
- Bartlett, Jonathan. 2019. Exploring Alternate Notations for Partial Differentials. Communications of the Blyth Institute 1(2):77-78.
- Bartlett, Jonathan and Asatur Zh. Khurshudyan. 2019. Extending the Algebraic Manipulability of Differentials. Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete, and Impulsive Systems, Series A: Mathematical Analysis 26(3):217-230. PDF.
- Bartlett, Jonathan and Asatur Zh. Khurshudyan. 2019. Proving the Conjecture -1^∞ = 0. In Review.
- Bartlett, Jonathan and Logan Gaastra. 2018. Hyperreal Numbers for Infinite Divergent Series. In review. (arXiv:1804.11342)
- Avetisyan, Ara S. and Asatur Zh. Khurshudyan. 2018. Controllability of Dynamic Systems: The Green’s Function Approach. Jonathan Bartlett (ed). Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Bartlett, Jonathan. 2017. “What Krauss and Scherrer’s “End of Cosmology” Scenario Means for the Epistemology of Modern-Day Cosmology.” Answers In-Depth.